Science Fiction Stories
My aim is to be a professional writer. I’m writing short stories and participating in the online writer’s website Critters Workshop. The Critters website is awesome. It’s like drinking from a fire hose, but the constructive criticism has been invaluable. I’ve learned more about storytelling in the past two years than I did in the previous fifty. Most people who knew me from Clear Creek High School know that I liked writing and photography. I’m now applying all my experience into writing fiction. It’s been great fun and I’m just getting started.
I’ve been submitting short stories to major markets like Analog, ClarkesWorld, Fantasy & Science Fiction and others. When a story sells, I’ll post that information here. Until that time, I’m posting short stories here. I’d love to hear from you. Tell me what works and what doesn’t. It doesn’t matter what you think of a story. I learn something from every comment.
- Ending PC Windows anti-virus security scams one global call center ...Read more
- by Ray N. Franklin The alien spacecraft lands, flattening a Tesla ...Read more
- by Ray N. Franklin Five paces outside the Super-Ultra-Mega-Hyper-Loop train from ...Read more
- by Ray N. Franklin Spoiler Alert: this article is about “Trending, ...Read more
- by Ray N. Franklin Rating: PG13 Adult Themes Charlie rolled out of ...Read more
- My ideas about Twisted Kiss originated with a 60 Minutes ...Read more
- by Ray N. Franklin I saw Mori one morning in early ...Read more
- Middle-aged monk staring at ground, flashes past in blur. Why ...Read more