HORIBA has now developed the new MESA-50 EDXRF analyzer for screening measurements of samples containing hazardous elements such as Pb, Cd, Hg, Cr, Br, Sb, As. It meets RoHS, ELV and halogen-free screening criteria. The unit includes three analysis diameters, suitable for every sample, from thin cables and electronic parts to bulk samples.
MESA-50 EDXRF analyzer Features
The Silicon Drift Detector (SDD) drastically reduces measurement times, and provides increased sensitivity, for true high throughput analysis. It is portable with a small footprint, low weight and battery power. The measurement process is simple, for easy training. The user interface has versions in English, Japanese and Chinese. A Microsoft Excel-based data analysis tool is included.
MESA-50 EDXRF analyzer Specifications
- Element Range: Aluminum (Al, 13) through Uranium (U, 92)
- Sample type: Solid, liquid, powder
- X-ray Tube: Max 50kV, 0.2ma (100 W)
- Beam Size: 1.2 mm, 3 mm, 7 mm (automatic selection)
- Detector: Silicon Drift Detector
- Sample Atmosphere: Air
- Sample Observation: CCD camera
- Computer: PC, Windows 7
- Power Supply: Battery with AC adapter (100-240V, 50/60 Hz)
- XRF Analyzer Review – Oxford Instruments
- Horiba MESA-50 EDXRF analyzer
- X-MET5000 Hand-held XRF Analyzer From Oxford Instruments